Rankie – WordPress rank tracker is a WordPress rank checker plugin that will help you track WordPress rankings on Google keeping a close eye on each keyword position.
As a WordPress rank tracker plugin WordPress Rankie will update keywords rank positions daily and generate powerful reports.
it also incorporates a powerful research tool that generates valuable keywords lists Googlers are already using to search.
Last update: 3 January 2017. Version: 1.6.2 Platform: for WordPress .
Key Features of WordPress Rank Tracker
- Track WordPress ranking on GoogleRankie can track keywords ranking on Google and keep updating these ranks daily so it works as a WordPress SERP plugin.
- Generate ranking reportsRankie can generate ranking reports per month, per year or by all time letting you know how ranking is going? up or down with details on every single position change for each tracked keyword. As a wordpress rank reporter It also allows downloading these reports as PDF .
- Keyword research toolRankie is not only a wordpress serp tracker plugin but also integrates a powerful keyword research tool that generates huge lists of valuable keywords you can target.These keywords are generated by catching Google suggestions for your specified keyword by appending all language charachters one by one to the main keyword .
as example if you want keywords about ?weight loss? the plugin will search Google for ?weight loss? returning 10 suggestion results for this term then searches ?weight loss a? returning another 10 results then ?weight loss b? returning another 10 ? etc till it searchs ?weight loss z? . all results returned will be listed for you to check or select and show as a list to copy/paste.
+ All languages are supported .
- Auto track searched keywordsIf someone visited your wordpress via a Google search and Google provided us by the keyword the visitor searched then the plugin can add this keyword to the dashboard for tracking .
- 4 different methods for locating positionsThe wordpress rank tracker provide 4 different methods to choose from for site locating postion on Google for keywords.
- Google Directly: search Google directly for the first 100 resutls for your keyword and check the postion
- Google Custom Search API: uses the official Google custom search api to fetch up to 100 results and check the position
- Google via F-secure.com: access Google via f-secure.com to fetch up to 100 results
- Google via kproxy.com proxy: uses the kproxy.com to access Google up to first 100 results
- Daily report emailPlugin can send you a daily email with each position transition up or down .
- Ranking grap for each keywordPlugin records unique ranking records and generate a ranking graph for each keyword being tracked .
- Easy filteringThe wordpress rank tracker plugin allow Keywords tracked to be instantly filtered by site,group or by search term .
- Proxy supportas a wordpress google rank plugin Rankie can use proxies when accessing Google for search.
- Detailed action logThe wordpress rank checker stores every single action done by the plugin.